Vision, Values & Ethos
Our Vision Statement
(Values and Ethos)
- Treats each child as an individual.
- Is a place where every child is safe.
- Values and respects all adults and children.
- Teaches the democratic systems that underpin British society.
- Is a place where children enjoy learning and achievements are celebrated.
- Listens to children and values their opinions.
- Is welcoming, friendly and caring.
- Encourages everyone to make healthy life choices.
We seek to achieve this vision through positive actions.
Children, Parents and Staff:
- All teachers and learners will strive to be enthusiastic and motivated.
- Will be approachable, polite and respectful.
- Work in partnership and demonstrate teamwork.
- Will seek solutions through sharing and honest discussion.
- Will be part of the wider community.